We want you to shoot our wedding, how can we book you?
Give us a call at our studio:559-595-9691, or send us an email:email@example.com, so that we can make sure your date is available. We like to meet our couples in person if possible to go over all of the details. To secure your date we will need to design your custom wedding collection, sign a contract, and receive a $1000 retainer which is applied to your total.
How much should I expect to spend?
We recommend setting aside around 10% of your total budget for wedding photography. Our couples should expect to spend around $3200 for our wedding services. Of course not every wedding is the same and it is possible to reduce coverage thus lowering your investment. The best thing to do is set up a consultation to go over the details. This can be done by phone or in person. Just give us a holler!
What is usually included in your wedding coverage?
Our standard full day coverage includes:
• 8-10 Hours with up to 2 photographers
• Online gallery and print ordering• Complimentary Engagement Session
• Fully processed and printable Hi-Res digital files from wedding day
We also offer many different product options such as custom built albums, wall collections, and parent albums that will help you love your wedding photos for years to come.
Do you offer engagement sessions?
YES! We love to get to know our couples better before the wedding day. That is why we offer a complimentary session into our coverage so you can be confident that you have hired the right photographers.
What is different about CJ Hopper Photography?
Our coverage is unique in that we capture the full day with crisp and colorful images, using warm-natural light when possible and mixing in subtle artificial lighting to achieve higher quality images when necessary. This high standard is carried all the way through the production process as we deliver the best quality albums, prints, and printable files.
Do you travel?
Our standard coverage includes travel to anywhere in Central California and the Central Coast. If you are getting married outside of the area, let us know and we will draw up travel plans to meet you where ever you need us to be.
Will I receive digital copies of my wedding photos?
We handle digital files two different ways for our clients:
1) We have found that printing digital images through non-professional labs can sacrifice quality and be very inconvenient. To remedy these issues, we provide clients with one year of "consumer pricing" through our online shopping cart delivering both quality and convenience at the same price of many local print labs.
2) We deliver printable digital archives and a print release with qualifying purchases of albums or professional prints. Digital files are discretely watermarked and "print ready" up to 11x14.
How soon will we see our wedding photos?
It is really important to us that you receive your images and product as soon as possible, without sacrificing quality. Our standard turn around is 4-6 weeks.
How many pictures do you take?
Standard full day coverage will produce anywhere between 500-800 images. Of course we take many more pictures than that, but filter out any redundant or unsatisfactory images. Each collection is then sorted into categories for easy viewing, including a set of highlights that tell your story in 200 images or less.